Thursday, September 30, 2010

Get answers from millions of real people.?

Angry with dentists!!!  I guess I should be more angry with myself! I thought that I could trust the dentists with my son’s teeth but I have just realized that the “stainless steel crowns” that were put on 12 of his teeth at the age of 2 years old bc of a genetic disorder, were not “stainless steel” at all!!! they actually contain “NIckel” which is a toxic metal !! Anyone out there about to do the same for their child? please do your homework and ask a ton of questions. I was told “the crowns are stainless steel” my son has suffered migraine headaches complete with puking just after he got those crowns and I have just recently found out that these so called crowns are more than likely the toxins which are cause of his suffering. Why should I be surprised at this, when the same people put mercury in peoples mouths every day? so my question is, can these caps be taken off? and does anyone else have a child who is suffering from this toxic dentistry?



Related Web Articles for from millions

Santa Monica Classic
Victoria Beckham Italian Documentary $20 Million Offer
Business Branding - Beginners Guide to Branding Your Business! + Plus Bonus (1 Million in 1 Year Guide)
Enterprise Architect
Credit Score Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment