Sunday, September 26, 2010

Avatar: Mind Bending Productions Intro

                                       
                                       


This is only an intro for Mind Bending Productions. Well this was originally meant to come in the ending of my upcoming video but since i am too lazy to complete it any time soon i have decided to upload the intro of “Mind Bending Productions” separately. Thanks to: well first of all i would like to thank muskan1222 for giving me the idea to upload this intro separately so THANKS Muskan. I would also like to thank my cousion dbzpak19 for all his help and tips relating Sonyvegas and youtube. (hey i am still new to this video making business you know) So THANKS Cous And finally i would like to thank my friend timmy and Nadeem for taking some time out of their boring lifes and coming to see my video, (it didn’t make any difference actually nadeem’s comment did but just a little ) So THANKS TIMMMMaaaayyyy ! and Naadeeemm ! but i still want my Dark Knight and Scrubs dvds back timmy and Nadeem i want my Family guy, Kungfu panda, and lord of the rings dvd back or i am gonna beat them out of ya. Disclaimer: The contents of this video are not owned by me in any kind, this is purely a fan made video. Bla bla bla ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment