Friday, October 1, 2010

Kairi Wants A Kitty Cat

                                       
                                       


Kairi wants a cat, but her dad doesn’t like the idea of having pets. She expects Sora to go with her to a cat shop. Sora wants Riku to go, but Riku doesn’t want to get on the bad side of Kairi’s father. What will happen? Will Kairi’s wish come true? With all the credits this ran over 10 min. So I’ll just have to type out the songs I used here. I’m A Kitty Cat Banana Phone Just An Itty Bitty Too Much from Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been by Relient K Final Distance by Utada Hikaru Just An Itty Bitty Too Much Mickey Mouse Club March from Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Oopsy-Daisy from Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack…again Let’s Get It Started by Black Eyed Peas piano duet thingy on the Riku part by Danny Elfman Mickey Mouse Club March and the ending song is Do You Love Me Too Much by Rachel Loy Is it too much to ask for comments? I would love it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment