Tuesday, October 5, 2010

College help, UPenn or Columbia?

hello, im going into my senior year and i am not sure if i should apply early decision to UPenn or Columbia. I am planning on going into dentistry. im asian america, ranked 5 of 600 with a GPA of 98.818 (weighted) in a public school. on my SATs i got a 1950 (CR-680, M-650, W-620). On my SAT IIs (bio – 660, chem – 760, math II – 690), on my APs (US – 2 : ( , chem – 5) i will me taking 3 more APs next year.  I am the captain of the varsity swim team, president of the french honor society, and an all-county and potential area all-state clarinetist. I am also on the drumline for marching band. I do some community service helping out at my local pool and face painting at a winter carnival for children and raising money for scholarships. During the summer i work 40 hours a week lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons. based on my stats, my odds of each school, and their programs, which do you suggest i apply to and why?? help please thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment